UGU DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY
The Municipality seeks to appoint a highly motivated and suitably qualified self-starter to the followingposition:
FORENSIC AUDIT OFFICER
TOTAL COST TO EMPLOYER: R 738 637.86 pa
(06) MONTHS CONTRACT
• Disseminating guidance and information on specific key performance areas and requirements associated with the Forensic / Investigation audit program and procedures
• Compiling of draft forensic internal audit reports and / or reports on investigations conducted based onevidence gathered in support of findings
• Providing recommendations on the re-alignment of specific processes, roles and responsibilities to maintain compliance with statutory legislation and specifically addressing risks identified through the audit process and investigations conducted
• Championing the issues of ethics and fraud awareness as contained in the Anti-fraud and corruption strategy
• A valid Grade 12 certificate.
• B. Comm. (Auditing) degree or equivalent with Accounting and Auditing as majors.
• Registration with the Institute of Internal Auditors as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and Certified FraudExaminer (CFE)
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and conduct presentations
• Cutting edge report writing and computer literacy skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to plan and work both independently and as a team player
• A minimum of 2 — 3 years experience within internal audit forensics
• A valid driver's license
The canvassing of councillors and/or management in respect of the above position will lead to the disqualification of the applicant.
Letters of applications indicating the position being applied for, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications to be forwarded to:
The Manager: Human Resources, Ugu District Municipality, PO Box 33 (27 Bazley Street), PORT SHEPSTONE, 4240.
Faxed applications will not be considered.
The closing date for applications will be 16h00, Friday, 19 June 2020 (If you do not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, regard your application as unsuccessful)
The Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and in this vein, appropriately qualifying women and disabled persons are encouraged to apply.
The Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment
GENERAL MANAGER: CORPORATE SERVICES