UBUHLEBEZWE LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
Ubuhlebezwe Local Municipality invite application for suitable for suitable qualified for appointment to the following positions.
INFRASTRUCTURE, PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Financial Control Officer (Re-advertisement)
Salary Scale: R260 164.80 — R337 866.96 Per Annum
Application benefits: Medical Aid, Pension, 13th Cheque and Homework Allowance
• Process project payments requests
• Keep an updated register of all projects
• Liaise all external project funders at both provincial and national department level
• Audit and administer all monthly expenditure and claims within the financial regulations, budget and certificate of payment thereof
• Audit compliance of all legal conditions as required from different spheres of government
• Monitor and reconcile quarterly transfer from spheres of governments and report thereon
• Ensure compliance with all financial reporting ( DORA)
• Compile monthly, quarterly, bi-annual reports for MIG, COGTA and internal projects.
BUDGET AND TREASURY OFFICE
Supply Chain Management Clerk
Salary Scale: R127 771.57 — R165 862.45 Per Annum
Applicable Benefits: Medical Aid, Pension, 13th Cheque, Homeowner Allowance
• Grade 12 Certificate
• National Diploma in Accounting or a relevant qualification
• 2-3 years' experience in a finance environment
• Computer Literacy
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Procure all the Municipality's operating and capital expenditure in terms of the municipal procurement policy, Supply Chain Management, tender process and Municipal Finance Management Act.
• Ensure that all required goods are linked to the budget.
• Create and maintain the suppliers' database.
• Handle orders.
• Liaise with various internal department regarding order queries.
• Perform administrative duties.
Ubuhlebezwe Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
A signed letter of application indicating the position being applied for, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates and Identity Document, must be forwarded to: The Municipal Manager, P. 0. Box 132, and IXOPO 3276 by not later than 16h00 on 14 August 2020.
Faxed applications will not be accepted.
If you do not hear from Council within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
All enquiries should be directed to the HR Officer, Ms B Nondabula at (039) 834-7700.
Council reserves the right not to make any appointment/appointments into the abovementioned positions.