PASSENGER RAIL AGENCY OF SOUTH AFRICA (PRASA)
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
JOB TITLE: Parliamentary and Stakeholder Management Officer
SALARY GROUP: Senior Management
LOCATION: PRASA Corporate
DEPARTMENT: Office of the Group Chief Executive Officer
POST NUMBER: TBA
DEPARTMENTAL MISSION: To provide efficient and effective parliamentary liaison services and to create positive relationships with the organisation’s stakeholders through appropriate management of their expectations and agreed objectives
• Identify the organisation’s key stakeholders in accordance with business objectives and dependencies.
• Facilitate the resolution of issues, meetings and the delivery of inter-dependent outputs between the organisation and its stakeholders like business, labour, communities and rail commuter movements.
• Monitor the performance of stakeholders to ensure that agreements are honoured.
• Government; Parliament; Regulators; Emerging market fora; and International bodies
• Compile reports from stakeholder engagements and disseminate to the organisation’s executive management team.
• Provide stakeholders with regular reports on parliamentary proceedings as these relate to the organisation.
• Develop and maintain an effective register of parliamentary correspondence
• Parliament’s Protocols, Procedures and Systems; knowledge and understanding of Constitution of South Africa; Acts, Policies, Regulations and Prescripts;
• Knowledge of the business environment, the relevant role players within the business and their key responsibilities;
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of office and administrative procedures and processes;
• Knowledge of project management principles and practices;
• Knowledge and understanding of the principles of finance and the components involved in finance
• Relationship Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Time Management
• Problem Solving
• Advanced Communication
• Business writing
• Detailed orientated
• Willing to work extended hours and to travel nationally
Minimum requirements: NQF level 7/ Bachelor Degree
Added advantage: • A Project Management Qualification
Experience: • 10 years’ experience in Parliamentary Liaison
Experience/Stakeholder Management Experience: • Three (3) years Management Experience.
Please apply by completing an internal application form and submitting this together with your complete CV to: Manager: Recruitment & Selection: E-mail email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 10 July 2020
Should you not hear from us within three (3) months from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
ISSUED BY SENIOR MANAGER RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION
As per PRASA Employment Equity Plan, this position is earmarked as follows: