PASSENGER RAIL AGENCY OF SOUTH AFRICA (PRASA)
JOB TITLE: Group Chief Financial Officer (5 Year Contract)
SALARY GROUP: Executive Management
LOCATION: PRASA Corporate (BRAAMFONTEIN)
MISSION: To provide strategic financial leadership and direction to the Group and manage the financial health and governance of the organisation
• Sound knowledge of the business environment, the relevant role players within the business and their key responsibilities and outcomes
• Knowledge and understanding of the principles of finance and the components involved in finance
• Sound knowledge of the relevant legislation applicable to Finance including Companies, Tax and VAT Acts. Understanding of the Public Sector and Public Finance Management.
• Knowledge and understanding of the company policies and procedures applicable to the specific work environment to ensure that work outcomes are compliant to the policies and procedures.
• Advanced Interpersonal
• Conflict Management
• Problem Solving
• Results driven
• Strategic Thinking
• Helicopter perspective
• Honest and integrity
• Lateral Thinking
• A qualified Chartered Accountant
• Registered with SAICA
• 10 Years’ Experience at a top executive level in a Large Company (10 – 15bn expenditure).
• 15 year’s experience in the Finance environment
Applications may be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14 July 2020
Preference will be given to individuals from Designated Groups Should you not hear anything three (3) months from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
As per PRASA Employment Equity Plan, this position is earmarked as follows:
MALE: African, Indian, Coloured, White
FEMALE: African, Indian, Coloured, White