MANDENI LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
Office of the Municipal Manager
Tel: 032 458 8200 – Fax: 032 456 2504 / 088 568 9741
2 Kingfisher Road, Mandeni, KwaZulu Natal, 4490, South Africa
PO Box 144, Mandenl, 4490
• Sweeping walkways and paved areas, gathering, picking and transferring litter into refuse collection bags.
• Removing and replacing refuse bags from collection bins in public areas.
• Carrying refuse bags to designated areas for collection and/ or attends to the loading/ offloading of refuse bags into/ from refuse vehicles.
• Cleaning spilled waste, sweeping, gathering and inserting into refuse bags and loading into refuse vehicles.
• Collecting refuse from business or domestic premises, engaging specific
lifting gears to attach, empty, and release mobile waste containers or,
gathering and loading refuse bags into vehicles.
• Attends to the loading/ offloading of refuse bags into/ from refuse vehicles at disposal sites.
BENEFITS: Pension fund, medical aid, attractive leave conditions and 13th cheque, and subject to certain conditions, a housing subsidy.
DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
Enquiries must be directed to: Mrs. NW Ntuli (Manager: Human Resource and Council Support); tel: (032) 456 8200.
Please forward your application form and full CV with certified copies of certificates, quoting the relevant reference number to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 1441 Mandeni, 4490 or hand-deliver to Mandeni Local Municipality, 2 Kingfisher Road; Mandeni.
NB Faxed and e-mailed applications will not be considered.
If you do not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date consider your application as unsuccessful. Application forms are available on the Mandeni Municipal Website www.mandeni.gov.za or at any Municipal building.
NB: The municipality is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The municipality reserves the right not to make appointment. No canvassing of Councillors or Officials concerned is allowed as that may lead to the automatic disqualification of the candidate.
Please note that successful candidate will be subjected to a full medical examination to determine his/her level of fitness before confirmation of appointment.
Cllr TP Mdlalose (Mayor) | Cllr. PM Sishi (Deputy Mayor) | Cllr LB Magwaza (Speaker) Ex Officio Mr S Khuzwayo (Municipal Manager)
Cllr. NF Ntuli | Cllr. LR Mdletshe | Cllr. ST Magmas | Cllr. MS Mdunge | Cllr. M Shelembe