EDUCATION, TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PRACTICES SECTOR EDUCATION TRAINING AUTHORITY (ETDP-SETA) – APPOINTMENT OF INDEPENDENT AUDIT COMMITTEE MEMBERS TO SERVE ON THE AUDIT COMMITTEE OF ETDP SETA
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PRACTICES SECTOR EDUCATION TRAINING AUTHORITY (ETDP-SETA)
Appointment of Independent Audit Committee Members to serve on the Audit Committee of ETDP SETA
An Audit Committee is an independent Committee constituted to review the control, governance and risk management within an institution established in terms of Section 77 of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) and Treasury Regulations as well as the approved ETDP SETA Standard Constitution and operates in according to its approved Charter.
- Review the coordination of audit efforts to ensure the completeness of coverage and promote the effective use of financial resources.
- The Audit Committee must serve as a mechanism of the Accounting Authority to monitor and reinforce the effectiveness of the internal control system and internal audit function
- The Audit Committee must review and make recommendations on:
- Review compliance with laws and regulations and other related requirements
- Review any significant incidents of a suspected criminal or irregular nature
- Perform duties as required by section 27.1 of the Treasury Regulations. Candidates should possess the following qualities:
Term of Office and Remuneration
The term of office of appointed candidates will be for five (5) years.
The remuneration of the members of the Audit Committee is determined in accordance with paragraph 20.2 of the Treasury Regulations and ETDP SETA internal policies.
Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter, Curriculum Vitae. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and IDs: Email to: The Chief Risk Officer, Mr Mzikayise Dondolo.
Enquiries: 011 372 3332 and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be submitted by no later than 22 July 2020.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
ETDP SETA reserves the right not to make an appointment. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.