EASTERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2018-2019 (500 POSTS)
3) Applicants are required to submit a completed Z83 form obtainable from any Government institution. Certified copies of ID and qualifications, and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with at least three contactable references, must accompany such form. Applicants must quote the school and district where the vacancy is. Only applicants who in all respects meet the advertised requirements will be considered. Failure to submit the documents listed above will result in disqualification.
4) Preference will be given to people with disabilities first hence are encouraged to apply and disclose the nature of their disability. In your application letter, please indicate the source of media from which you have heard or seen the post on. When the applicant has not been notified of the results within two (2) months or sixty (60) days from the closing date, the applicant should regard his/ her application as unsuccessful.
5) The Department reserves the right not to continue with the interviews and appointments if the Department feels no suitable candidates could be found. Canvassing of Employees and/or Management is not permissible and proof thereof will result in disqualification. The incumbent will be required to sign an internship contract, and performance/ work plan agreement.
6) Preference will be given to the candidate who is already utilized as an Intern at the same school or stays close proximity to the school, if the candidate meets the advertised requirements.
7) Please address your application to the relevant District Director: (District name) e.g. Cofimvaba. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Find advert at website: www.ecdoe.gov.za. A list with addresses of District Offices is attached.
The application forms must be directed to the relevant District Offices only. Applicants requiring additional information may direct their enquiries to Assistant Director: Skills Development and Training, Zwelitsha or District Offices.
CLOSING DATE: 20 July 2018 @ 15h00
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. NO FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
TO OBTAIN MORE INFORMATION ON REQUIREMENTS AND FUNCTIONS: visit www.ecprov.gov.za orwww.dpsa.gov.za or www.ecdoe.gov.za
All other applications must be forwarded through the following options:
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Hand Delivery:Human Resource Administration, Floor 4, Steve Vukile Tshwete Complex, Zone 6, Zwelitsha. Post to: Private Bag X0032, Bhisho 5605; or deliver by hand at the Department of Education, Human Resource Administration, Floor 4, Steve Vukile Tshwete Complex, Zone 6, Zwelitsha.
Note: Applications must be submitted on a Z83 Form, obtainable from any Public Service department or on the internet at http://www.info.gov.za/documents/forms/employ.pdf Z83 which must be fully completed and signed (an unsigned Z83 form will disqualify an application) and should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as originally SAPS certified copies of all qualification(s) [Matric certificate must also be attached] and ID-document and Driver’s license [where applicable]. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of his/her Permanent Residence Permit to his/her application. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record check, citizenship verification, financial/asset record check, qualification/study verification and previous employment verification). Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. All SMS appointments are subject to a competency assessment. Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test. Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of twelve (12) months. The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s). NB: It is the departments objective to achieve equitable representation across race and gender as per Employment Equity Plan. Females and Disabled persons are strongly encouraged to apply to SMS positions