CROSS-BORDER ROAD TRANSPORT AGENCY (CBRTA)
Manager: Revenue & Receivables
Ref: FIN 001/07/2019
• Manage penalty debtors;
• Prepare monthly reporting packs, with revenue forecast and variance analysis;
• Segmented reporting, performance reporting, ROR, ROI and breakeven;
• Head project management activities by implementing post review process and defining success;
• Management of staff
• Basic report writing skills;
• Service delivery innovation;
• Policy implementation;
• Time management;
• Customer focus;
• Problem solving skills;
• Good communication skills.
CLOSING DATE: 13 August 2019
BENEFITS:The employer offers a market related salary.
Submit detailed CV’s including certified copies of qualifications to: email@example.com and please quote the reference number
C-BRTA reserves the right not to appoint.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a reference check, security clearance and criminal records check.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM THE C-BRTA 21 DAYS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL.