CROSS-BORDER ROAD TRANSPORT AGENCY (CBRTA)
Manager: Licensing Services (Front Office)
Ref: REG 001/07/2019
TheCross-Border Road Transport Agency is a statutory authority, established in terms of Section 4 of the Cross-Border Road Transport Act, Act No. 4 of 1998, as amended, to regulate cross-border road transport.
• In-depth knowledge of the Cross-Border Road Transport Act;
• Knowledge of regulatory policies and procedures;
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of bi- and multi-lateral road transport agreements;
• Operational policies and procedures;
• General management statutory requirements such as PFMA, LRA etc.
Key Performance Areas
• Front desk Management;
• Manage the issuing of permits;
• Manage technical matters;
• Manage front office activities;
• Facilitate and define performance objectives with direct reporting positions;
• Manage divisional expenditure within allocated budget;
• General Management; and
CLOSING DATE: 13 August 2019
BENEFITS:The employer offers an all-inclusive market related package.
Submit detailed CV’s including copies of qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly indicate the reference number.
C-BRTA reserves the right not to appoint. Short-listed candidates will be subjected to a reference, security clearance and criminal records check.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not hear from the C-BRTA 21 days after the closing date, consider your application to be unsuccessful.