CROSS-BORDER ROAD TRANSPORT AGENCY (C-BRTA)
Ref: CEO 002/11/2018
The Cross-Border Road Transport Agency is a statutory authority, established in terms of Section 4 of the Cross-Border Road Transport Act, Act No. 4 of 1998, as amended, to regulate cross-border road transport.
The position will be based at the Agency’s Head Office in Menlyn. The incumbent will report directly to Manager: Risk Management.
• Collate, aggregate, interpret and analyse the results of risk assessment to extract risk intelligence;
• Report risk intelligence to the Executive Management Committee (EXCO), Audit and Risk Management Committee (ARC) and the Board; and
• Continuously review and update the Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written);
• Analytical skills and a good eye for detail;
• Persuasive and assertive
• Good interpersonal skills
CLOSING DATE: 20 November 2018
BENEFITS:The employer offers an all-inclusive market related package.
Candidates should forward their application to the: Human Resource Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly indicate the reference number.
Short-listed candidates will be subjected to a reference, security clearance and criminal records check.
PLEASE NOTE:Should you not hear from the C-BRTA 21 days after the closing date, consider your application to be unsuccessful.