CHRIS HANI DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the below-mentioned posts. Chris Hani District Municipality subscribes to the principles of employment equity as espoused in the relevant legislation.
MANAGER: SAFETY AND SECURITY
[Task Grade 16: Salary Scale R583, 503.00 – R 757, 522.00 per annum plus benefits]
TOTAL REMUNERATION PACKAGE: R 1003, 885.00 per annum (subject to certain conditions)
LABOUR RELATIONS PRACTITIONER
[Task Grade 12: Salary: R354, 599.00 – R460, 291.00 per annum plus benefits]
Bachelors’ Degree/ National Diploma in Labour Relations/Labour Law or relevant qualification majoring in Labour Law/ Labour Relations at NQF Level 6/7.
A least 3 – 5 years relevant experience in labour relations
Proof of Computer proficiency
Valid driver’s Licence
Key Performance Areas (include but not limited to):
Promote of sound labour relations in the workplace.
Provide specialist and expert advice to management on labour relations matters.
Facilitate and harmonise workplace relations
Facilitate effective resolution of disputes, grievances, discipline, incapacity
Awareness and implementation of policies, procedures and legislation.
Provide administrative support to all labour related forums and meeting
Compilation of reports
Liaise with relevant stakeholders on labour relations matters
Fringe Benefits: Medical Aid Scheme, Housing Subsidy, Pension Scheme, Group Life, 13th Cheque, car scheme [where applicable]
Enquiries may be directed to Mrs. P. Notshulwana- Dyantyi or the Recruitment and Selection Office at 045 808 4634/69/4772.
1. Preference will be given to suitably qualified persons in line with the employment equity act and approved employment equity plan of the district municipality.
2. It is compulsory to submit your application letter accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of your qualifications, certified identity document and certified copy of your valid driver’s license when required.
3. No faxed CV’s or e-mail applications will be accepted. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date and time as determined by the Municipality. If the candidate / applicant is found canvassing any of the panelists he / she automatically disqualify him/herself.
4. Appointment will be subjected to compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of determining the validity of qualifications, current and previous employment reference check, criminal checks and competency assessment.
5. Due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive, applications will not be acknowledged. Should you not be contacted after 30 days from the closing date of the advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
6. Closing date of the advertisement is the 23 April 2021
“The Municipality reserves a right not to appoint”
Applications must be forwarded to:
The Chris Hani District Municipality, Human Resources Section,
Private Bag X 7121, Queenstown, 5320 or hand deliver to 15 Bells Road, Queenstown
Mr. G. MASHIYI