CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES EDUCATION & TRAINING AUTHORITY (CHIETA) - STAKEHOLDER SUPPORT INTERN (FIXED TERM CONTRACT 24 MONTHS INTERNSHIP)
CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES EDUCATION & TRAINING AUTHORITY (CHIETA)
STAKEHOLDER SUPPORT INTERN
(Fixed term contract 24 Months Internship)
Reporting to the CEO: This position exists within the CHIETA to assist and support the CEO’s Office with stakeholder related activities. Candidates who possess the relevant, functional competencies are invited to apply.
Key Performance Areas
● Coordinate the CEO related stakeholder engagements
● Provide aid in scheduling CEO’s office events
● Liaise with Stakeholder Relationship Manager in relation to CEO’s promotional material
● Liaise with Stakeholder Relations Manager on any Media / PR related matters scheduled events for the CEO
● Travel arrangements for the CEO
● Identify opportunities for the CEO in the industry
● Supplying Stakeholder Relations Manager with coverage material from the events done by the CEO
● Coordinate CEO’s diary
Interested persons are invited to submit their CV’s by E-mail to email@example.com, on or before closing date: 27 January 2021. If no feedback is provided to you by 15 February 2021, please regard your application to be unsuccessful.
CHIETA is committed to the advancement of Employment Equity. Successful applicants will be subjected to background checks and to undertake required assessments
CHIETA reserves the right not to make an appointment.