Steve Tshwete Local Municipality Vacancies
- The appointment of a candidate is at the Steve Tshwete Local Councils’ sole discretion, taking into account factors which Council considers relevant, including, but not limited to the Employment Equity Policy. Council also adheres to the OHS Act and Non-Smoking Policy.
- The submission of an application gives Steve Tshwete Local Council the right to make inquiries necessary to obtain information regarding the applicant’s background. Such inquiry will include current and previous employers as well as academic institutions.
- Applicants which have not been responded to within six weeks of the closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.
- Steve Tshwete Local Council reserves the right not to make an appointment in any or all of the above vacancies, and correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates.
- A one page motivation why the Council should consider the applicant must be submitted together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae or a filled GENERAL APPLICATION FORM or APPLICATION FORM FOR SENIOR MANAGERS and copies of qualification(s) and ID: Human Resources Management Service, PO Box 14, Middelburg, 1050 or hand deliver at Human Resource Management Service, Civic Centre ground floor, Corner Wanderers Avenue and Walter Sisulu Street.