Reference Number: 3/1/2/1/2021/3
The following learning Area are available:
Ancillary Health Care,
Applied Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
Human and Social Sciences
Language Literacy and Communication: IsiZulu
Language Literacy and Communication: Sepedi
Language Literacy and Communication: SiSwati
Small Medium and Micro Enterprises
Information and Communication Technology
• Moderation of Question Papers;
• Moderation of Site-Based Assessment (SBA) tasks;
• Moderation of SBA portfolios;
• Quality assurance of marking;
• Submission of reports to Umalusi on the quality of question papers, marking and internal assessment;
• Provide feedback on the quality of the assessment system and make recommendations on how the assessment system can be improved.
The prospective candidates should not be currently serving as examiners or internal moderators of the same Learning Area and similar qualification for the National Departments of Higher Education and Training or any private assessment body.
The external moderators will be expected to travel at pre-determined periods in order to execute moderation functions.
The successful applicants will be required to sign contracts with Umalusi for a period of five years and agree to a statement of confidentiality.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to write a competency test and attend an interview.
Enquiries: Dr Nkoloyakhe Mpanza at Nkoloyakhe.Mpanza@umalusi.org.za.
Applications may be submitted through the e-recruitment system on the Umalusi website or Email: email@example.com.
Failure to provide sufficient information on the application will result in your application being disqualified.
Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Umalusi reserves the right not to fill this position.
Closing Date: 2021-03-12