TRANS-CALEDON TUNNEL AUTHORITY (TCTA)
Location: Free State
Division: Project Management & Implementation
Reports to: Operations & Maintenance Engineer
Nature of employment: Permanent
Total Cost to Company: Market related
To perform functions of the TCTA Operation and Maintenance Senior Artisan in the Lesotho Highland Water Project - Delivery Tunnel North (DTN).
To assure the water infrastructure implemented by TCTA are Operated and Maintained in accordance to the specified requirements, to ensure sustainable water deliveries during its full design life at minimum life cycle cost.
• N3/N6/T3- Millwright/Mechanical Fitter/Electrical or equivalent
• Trade test
• At least 5 years Supervisory/Managerial experience level
• 6 Years post trade test working experience as artisan on bulk Water/Process plant/mining Operation & Maintenance
• Tunnel maintenance will be advantageous
• Computer literate with knowledge of MS office
• Standby requirements, as and when required
• Valid Driver’s license
• Valid Passport for regular travel to Lesotho
Please email your CV to email@example.com using the position applying for, as subject title.
For enquiries, please contact Sixolile Shabalala on firstname.lastname@example.org
TCTA’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, the organisation actively encourages and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
A detailed job profile is available on request.
Closing date: 11 February 2021
UNITY GROWTH EXCELLENCE INTEGRITY RESPECT