TRANS-CALEDON TUNNEL AUTHORITY (TCTA)
Division: Chief Financial Officer (Finance)
Reports to: Management Accountant
Nature of employment: 5-year Fixed Term Contract
Total Cost to Company: Market related
[PROJECT COST ACCOUNTANT]
The Project Cost Accountant is an integral part of the project team and communique between Finance, Treasury and PMID to ensure timely invoicing of all costs and collection of such billing. And, that the project is done within budget and all project costs are accounted for.
• Invoicing for fiscal funded projects & assistance with tariff related billing
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports for project costs
• Collection of funding for projects
4. Other Tasks
• Update current policies and procedures to suit new developments and changes within the organisation and where necessary, develop new policies and procedures
• Establish standards methods and procedures to be used by other divisions
• Maintain quality assurance and control on assigned projects schedules.
5. Backup Assistant Management Accountant
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• BCOM Accounting or equivalent.
• Honours degree will be advantageous.
• 5 years experience in financial & Management Accounting reporting environment.
• Preferably experience in project cost accounting on construction projects.
• Budget management, preparation and consolidation experience is a must.
Please email your CV accompanied by Cover Letter to email@example.com the subject should be the position title.
For enquiries, please contact Ms Sixolile Shabalala on 012 683 1265.
TCTA’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, the organisation actively encourages and welcome people with various disabilities to apply;
If you have not been contacted within 30 days after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
All appointments shall be subject to Competency Assessments.
A detailed job profile is available on request.
Closing date: 25 October 2020
UNITY – GROWTH – EXCELLENCE – INTEGRITY - RESPECT