SOUTH AFRICAN HEALTH PRODUCTS REGULATORY AUTHORITY (SAHPRA)
The South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA), is the National Medicines Regulatory Authority established in terms of the Medicines and Related Substances Act, 1965, (Act No. 101 of 1965) as amended, to provide for the monitoring, evaluation, regulation, investigation, inspection, registration and control of medicines, scheduled substances, clinical trials and medical devices, and related matters in the public interest.
PORTFOLIO COORDINATOR: VARIATIONS
(Full-time 12 Months Fixed term Contract)
Ref No.: SAHPRA 024/2021
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: All applications must:
• Be submitted with a covering letter clearly reflecting the name of the position and post reference number, be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and recently certified copies of ID and qualification/s.
• Applications without the aforementioned will not be considered. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
• A separate application must be completed for each post. SAHPRA will not be liable where applicants use incorrect or no reference number on their applications.
• Applications must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the required certified documentation as indicated. DO NOT MAKE ENQUIRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
• No late or faxed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered.
• Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from SAHPRA within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
• It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by SAHPRA.
Applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records, citizenship status and previous employment.
SAHPRA is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. SAHPRA reserves the right to fill or not to fill the vacant post/s.
Enquiries: Email: email@example.com (DO NOT SEND APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS).
CLOSING DATE: 09 July 2021 at 16H00