OFFICE OF THE PENSION FUNDS ADJUDICATOR (OPFA)
The Office of the Pension Funds Adjudicator (OPFA) is a statutory entity established in terms of the Pension Funds Act, 24 of 1956 to dispose of pension fund complaints lodged in terms of the Act in a procedurally fair, economical and expeditious manner.
Pretoria Office, Ashlea Gardens
Remuneration: The position offers a Market related salary
• Investigate, analyse and identify the essence of a complaint;
• Draft correspondence and do follow ups with Funds/Fund Administrators;
• Analyse the adequacy of the responses from Funds/Fund Administrators and escalate issues timeously when necessary;
• Prepare a draft determination based on research, adequate analysis of a
complaints, discussions with teammates and also by incorporating directions given by their Line Manager;
• Submit quality draft determinations to Line Manager within set timelines;
• Finalise Out of Jurisdiction matters and Settlements within time period;
• Adequately review and address corrections/review notes from the line manager or the Adjudicator and resubmit on time for finalisation;
• Assist the Line manager or the Adjudicator with projects/ad hoc tasks as and when required;
• Keep record of own statistics and monitor own performance.
• Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, Ms Outlook)
Interested persons should apply in writing by submitting their application, inclusive of letter of motivation, CV, recently certified copies of qualifications and ID, to email@example.com.
People with disability are encouraged to apply.
Closing date for applications is 10 June 2020
The OPPA reserves the right not to make an appointment. if you do not receive any response within a month of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Regret correspondence will only be sent to interviewed candidates.