MUNICIPAL DEMARCATION BOARD (MDB) VACANCIES
The position comprises of the following key performance but not limited to:
1. Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic and operational stakeholder engagement plans, programs, projects and initiatives.
2. Conduct public and stakeholder education and awareness activities on the municipal demarcation processes.
3. Develop and implement the corporate communication strategy and branding strategies/guidelines.
4. Manage and maintain all social media platforms;
5. Build, maintain and strengthen relationship with media to promote platforms for MDB to communicate its programmes and plans.
6. Oversee media monitoring on MDB presence in various media platforms;
7. Manage, maintain and co-ordinate all public relations, corporate communication, marketing and organisational events;
8. Compile, edit and produce the annual report and other MDB documents;
9. Provide leadership on the development of key content products (like media statements, opinion pieces, media plans, messages, etc.) on MDB programmes and activities.
10.Oversee the provision of media support to MDB Chairperson and CEO to ensure proactive management and rapid response.
N.B.Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to competency-based assessments as well as security vetting.
Email application to: email@example.com
SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Applicants who previously applied need not re-apply
All-inclusive remuneration package of R609,229.41 per annum
Minimum requirements:A Degree/ Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain Management. Minimum of three (3) years' experience as a Supply Chain Management Specialist (experience in public sector will be an added advantage).
The incumbent will be responsible for the following key performance and results areas:-
1. Liaise with Departmental Heads to compile the Annual Procurement Plan for submission to National Treasury.
2. Provide input, implement and ensure compliance to the procurement strategy and policy as well as the broad based black economic empowerment (BBBEE) strategy.
3. Administer the end-to-end tender and quotation process including: terms of reference preparation, bid invitations, tender briefings, bid administration, bid evaluation and pre and adjudication and contract management.
4. Conduct a needs analysis of supply chain management requirements of the MDB on the services and goods required in a financial year and provide recommendations on how to best source those within the budget and resources constraints.
5. Provide technical support to line departments in the compilation of terms of reference, requests for quotations/ proposals and tender documents preparation.
6. Provide secretariat service to the Procurement/ Tender Committee/s.
7. Administer contract management and adherence to signed service contracts/service level agreements with the service providers.
8. Set-up, administer and maintain supplier/vendor database and database registration processes, includes preparation and updating, maintenance and record keeping of database registration forms, registering new suppliers and retaining existing suppliers.
9. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports for SCM function and report to the Board and National Treasury.
10.Drive specific tasks as mandated by the Chief Financial Officer, as and when required.
11.Provide advice and implement best practices on Procurement and Supply Chain Management to management and the Board.
Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested persons are invited to submit their detailed CV's accompanied by certified copies of their qualifications and ID to:
Senior Manager: Human Resources and Administration
Private Bag X123
Closing date: 17 August 2018.
Late applications will not be considered and if you have not heard from the MDB within two months after the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Note: People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The MDB reserves the right not to make an appointment.