MATTHEW GONIWE SCHOOL OF LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE (MGSLG) - SCHOOL GOVERNING BODY FACILITATORS x170
MATTHEW GONIWE SCHOOL OF LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE
Take note that in the vacancy advertisement published on the 08 September 2019, the key responsibilities for the position with Reference number SGB/PT/2019 reflect INCORRECT. You are therefore requested to disregard the previous advertisement for advert with ref no. SGB/PT/2019
• B.Com degree or national diploma in Finance will be an added advantage in order to support the provision of Financial Management training.
• At least 4 to 5 years' experience in SGB Facilitation or facilitation within the education sector.
• Any certification in Adult Facilitation will be an added advantage.
• Ability to communicate in more than one language will be an added advantage.
• Must have effective communication, and writing skills.
• Must have good computer skills
• Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes esp. MS Word & MS Excel
Key Performance Areas and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for training, support and development of School Governing Bodies (SGBs) to ensurethat SGBs are able to support and function effectively in schools.
• May be required to play a monitoring and Evaluation Role during training
• Responsible for all training management and reporting
• Responsible for conducting and analyzing pre and post tests
• Responsible for ensuring that all conditions for training are of a high standard
• Manage stakeholder relations at training sites
• Present and promote MGSL in a professional manner
• May be approached to support materials development
• May be approached to train the trainer
NB. Please mention the REFERENCE number on your application COVERING LETTER.
Applications MUST be submitted via E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include a comprehensive CV and recently certified copies of qualifications and a copy of Identity Document in order to be considered. Only Foreigners with scarce skills will be considered for MGSLG posts. It is the applicant's responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. MGSLG reserves the right not to make any appointment but can utilize applications for other similar positions internally.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY THE 20TH SEPTEMBER 2019AT 16H30
Disabled candidates and women are encouraged to apply.