MATTHEW GONIWE SCHOOL OF LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE (MGSLG)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR VACANCIES
NB. This is a re-advertisement. All applications received for the previous advert will still be considered. You do not need to apply again
NEW POST AVAILABLE
• Researches and reviews product catalogues and other vendor material sources to assist customers with item and equipment requests.
• Prepares and submits formal bids or informal requests for quotation and coordinate discussions and negotiations between involved parties.
• Participates in discussions with vendors and contractors to ensure maximum contract compliance.
• Oversee overall SCM operations including purchasing of inventory, assets and database of suppliers
• Recommends and improve efficiency and meaningful solutions
• Interacts with stakeholders to ensure all requirements are being met.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Attributes
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or NQF equivalent.
• The incumbent should have in-depth professional knowledge and experience in a specialised field or broad knowledge of a number of fields such as supply chain, purchasing, education related services, training and development, asset management (demand management, acquisition management, and procurement).
• The incumbent should also have knowledge regarding the PFMA, Treasury Regulation as well as an understanding of how non-profit organisations function and the financial rules and regulations that guide them.
• The incumbent should also have about 5 - 8 years of experience in the SCM.
• In addition the incumbent should have online facilitation skills as well as the ability to develop online materials.
• The incumbent should have 3 years of experience in the relevant or related educational fields, inclusive of experience in a supervisory role.
NB. Please mention the reference number to the post you are applying for on your application covering letter.
Applications MUST be submitted via E-Mail to: email@example.com
Applications must include a comprehensive CV, recently certified copies of qualifications and copy of Identity document in order to be considered.Only foreigners with scares skills will be considered for MGSLG posts. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. MGSLG reserves the right not to make any appointment but can utilize applications for other similar positions internally.
CLOSING DATE: 16 SEPTEMBER 2019 at 16h30
Disabled candidates and women are encouraged to apply.