INSURANCE SECTOR EDUCATION AND TRAINING (INSETA)
Ground floor, 37 Empire Road, Parktown, Johannesburg 2193
P.O. Box 32035, Braamfontein 2017
Telephone: 011 381 8900
The Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (INSETA) has the following internal vacancy for a Researcher based at INSETA offices in Gauteng. Applications are invited from suitable candidates. No application will be considered that does not fulfil the minimum requirements.
RESEARCHER – JOB GRADE C4
Reporting line – Skills Development Manager
Minimum Experience requirements:
• Minimum 5 years working experience with SETA research
• Must have produced research reports for the insurance or related services sector
• Must have experience in dealing with and interviewing senior executives of companies
• Must be experienced in drafting interview questionnaires
▪ National Skills Development Strategy III, April 11 to March 2016.
▪ Understanding of the Insurance sector environment
▪ Compulsory that incumbent has read the INSETA SSP and understands the focus.
Skills / Competencies and Knowledge
• Writing and Reporting
• Editing of research reports
Applicant must have
• Drivers Licence and own vehicle
Applicant must be available to work overtime and weekends as and when required.
Remuneration: Patterson Job Grade C4
INSETA is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be afforded to candidates in terms of our Employment Equity Plan.
Please email your CV to vacancies@Inseta.org.za, clearly stating the position you are applying for.
Closing date: 11 October 2020
If you have not been contacted within 6 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be with short-listed candidates. INSETA reserves the right not to fill any position advertised.