INSURANCE SECTOR EDUCATION AND TRAINING (INSETA)
Ground floor, 37 Empire Road, Parktown, Johannesburg 2193
P.O. Box 32035, Braamfontein 2017
Telephone: 011 381 8900
RESEARCHER – JOB GRADE C4
REPORTING LINE – SKILLS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (INSETA) has the following internal vacancy for a permanent Researcher based at INSETA offices in Gauteng, 37 Empire Road in PARKTOWN. Applications are invited from suitable candidates. No application will be considered that does not fulfil the minimum requirements.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A RE-ADVERTISEMENT OF THE POST. ALL THOSE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE APPLIED NEED NOT RE-APPLY AS THEIR APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Minimum Experience requirements:
• Minimum 5 years working experience with SETA research
• Must have produced research reports for the insurance or related services sector
• Must have experience in dealing with and interviewing senior executives of companies
• Must be experienced in drafting interview questionnaires
▪ National Skills Development Strategy III, April 11 to March 2016.
▪ Understanding of the Insurance sector environment
▪ Compulsory that incumbent has read the INSETA SSP and understands the focus.
Skills / Competencies and Knowledge
• Writing and Reporting
• Editing of research reports
Applicant must have
• Drivers Licence and own vehicle
Applicant must be available to work overtime and weekends as and when required.
Remuneration: Patterson Job Grade C4
INSETA is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be afforded to candidates in terms of our Employment Equity Plan.
Please email your CV to vacancies@Inseta.org.za, clearly stating the position you are applying for.
Closing date: 08 March 2020
If you have not been contacted within 6 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be with short-listed candidates. INSETA reserves the right not to fill any position advertised.
Board Members: M.V. Mokgobinyane (Chairperson), G. Conradie (Labour), A. D’Alton (Business), M. Machai (Business), B. McKay (Labour), A. Khoza (Business), W. Hiller van Rensburg (Business), J. Ramsunder (Business), L. Hollis (Labour), V. Pearson (Business), R. Motlhabane (Labour), M. Soobramoney (Labour), T.S Dinyake (Labour), I. Ramputa (Community Organisation), P. Govender (Professional Bodies) CEO: N. Starr