INSURANCE SECTOR EDUCATION AND TRAINING (INSETA)
Ground floor, 37 Empire Road, Parktown, Johannesburg 2193
P.O. Box 32035, Braamfontein 2017
Telephone: 011 381 8900
Job Title: Learning Division Administrator for Bursaries
Department: Learning Division: Youth Programmes
Date reviewed: 25 November 2019
Location: INSETA Head Office, Parktown, Johannesburg
Reporting Line: Learning Manager: Youth Programmes
Full-time/Part-time/Contract: Fixed term contract for 2 years
Patterson Job Grading: B
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide efficient project administration support for the Youth Bursary projects run by the INSETA Learning Division.
▪ Assist in coordination of the career guidance events within the HEI and the insurance and related sectors
▪ Assist in ensuring that HEI and Employers participate in the Information sharing forums and support to learners
▪ Assist and participate in the performance management system, preparation of monthly statistics for reporting to Management and update the project module on relevant projects;
▪ Related to the above, assist in coordinating and providing information required for DHET, Internal and External Auditors;
▪ Assist in providing support to the Specialist in terms of communication liaison with external, internal stakeholders and closure of projects
▪ Participate in research programmes undertaken internally by the INSETA Learning division through analysis of closure reports, which result in trends and impact analysis;
Minimum Qualification Required: ▪ Matric plus a relevant post matric qualification at NQF level 5.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
▪ One year working experience in an Education and Training or a SETA environment;
▪ Exceptional interpersonal skills which will include expertise in both written and verbal communication, e.g. presentation and report writing skills;
▪ Knowledge of the NQF, NQF Act and other relevant pieces of legislation;
▪ Must be in possession of a valid driver’s licence.
▪ Willing to travel outside Gauteng.
Critical Competencies: • Ability to interpret and implement departmental policies and procedures;
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Proven people skills;
• Sound IT skills, including knowledge of database creations and their management;
• Ability to work in a team environment, yet independently and perform under pressure
INSETA is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be afforded to candidates in terms of our Employment Equity Plan.
Please forward your application letter supported by your CV and attach copies of qualifications and drivers license to email@example.com with the position you are applying for clearly stated.
Closing date: 08 March 2020.
INSETA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
No late applications will be accepted
Board Members: M.V. Mokgobinyane (Chairperson), G. Conradie (Labour), A. D’Alton (Business), M. Machai (Business), B. McKay (Labour), A. Khoza (Business), W. Hiller van Rensburg (Business), J. Ramsunder (Business), L. Hollis (Labour), V. Pearson (Business), R. Motlhabane (Labour), M. Soobramoney (Labour), T.S Dinyake (Labour), I. Ramputa (Community Organisation), P. Govender (Professional Bodies) CEO: N. Starr