GREATER KEI LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
Comprised by Komga, Chintsa East, Haga Haga, Morgans Bay, and Kei Mouth Towns, with its Headquarters in Komga.
VACANCY / UMSEBENZI / BETREKKINGS
RE — ADVERTISEMENT
BUDGET & TREASURY OFFICE
Division: Budget and Treasury Office
Position: 2 x Finance Management Interns
Remuneration: R100 074.00 per annum
Duration: Two (2) Year Fixed Term Contract
• Grade 12 plus three (3) year Bachelor's Degree or National Diploma major in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Risk Management and Financial Information Systems.
• Good Communication, interpersonal and report — writing skills
• A valid Driving License will be an added advantage.
• Applicants must be between the ages of 21 and 35
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS: INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Implementing General Accepted municipal practices and budget reforms
• Compiling financial statement reports.
• Capturing financial data and compiling statistical information and any other functions that may be assigned by the superior.
(NB: Preference will be given to successful applicants who reside within the Amathole Region)
FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
Candidates who previously applied for the above positions are requested to re-apply.
The Municipality subscribes to the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested Suitably Qualified Candidates are to submit an application Letter, complete Curriculum Vitae, and certified copies of certificates of qualifications, SA ID copy and Driver's License.
Applicants not contacted within 30 days of the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful. The Great Kei Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Applications must be submitted to:
The Acting Director: Corporate Services: Attention Mr. A. Lwana
Great Kei Municipality, Private Bag X 2, KOMGA, 4950
OR 17 Main Road.
For enquiries you can contact the Human Resources Practitioner: Mr. V. Ntshawuzana at 043 831 5700 / 076 246 9717 / 072 767 5403
E- Mailed or Faxed applications will not be considered.
Closing date for the applications: 26 June 2020 at 16h30 pm
M.R L.N. MAMBILA