FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES SECTOR EDUCATION AND TRAINING AUTHORITY (FASSET) - X6 PROJECTS ADMINISTRATORS
FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES SECTOR EDUCATION AND TRAINING AUTHORITY (FASSET)
Name of Position: X6 Projects Administrators
Closing Date for Applications: 18 October 2019
Commencement Date for Post: As soon as possible
Salary Range: Market related
Create and pay invoices for contractors, clients, and suppliers of project deliverables.
Process payments and ensure that any invoices due are paid on time.
Other Administration related
▪ Provide administrative support with regards to the implementation of specific projects (as agreed per the Performance Scorecard) according to the Fasset Discretionary Grant Policy and QMS
▪ Provide project administration support to ensure that the customized Fasset’s information management process is implemented
▪ Compilation of Beneficiary Reports and uploading of these reports on a quarterly basis.
▪ Assist with general and specific compliance activities related to all audits (Auditor-General, internal audits and Department of Higher Education and Training verification audits) and related corporate governance requirements as and when required
▪ Provide administrative support in the department with regards to:
▪ Logistics management – organising meeting rooms Secretariat support - minute taking and distribution of minutes and agenda, technology requirements for meetings are organised
▪ Events support – preparation of events documents including register, name badges, branding requirements etc.
▪ Issue correspondence (letters, e-mails, faxes) approved by the Manager / Specialists
▪ Assist the Manager and Specialists with ad-hoc activities/ tasks related to the successful implementation of projects and other general duties
A National Diploma
• A National Diploma with Projects Administration, or equivalent qualification/ experience
• Administrative experience in the Seta environment will be advantageous
• At least 3 years’ experience in administrative role
▪ 5 years relevant experience in an administrative role
▪ Experience in the Seta environment advantageous and
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Interpersonal and Communication skills (written and verbal)
• Attention to detail
• Customer Focus
• Prioritization skills
• Effective time management / self-management
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Input and capture data with minimum errors
• Maintain filing and category system
• Computer Literacy (Excellent application of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet / Email, Windows explorer)
• Demonstrate excellent understanding of co-ordinating and office administration
• Customer focus
• Telephone etiquette
• Able to work without supervision and team player when required
▪ Valid South African driver’s license and own transportation
▪ Competency Assessment
Date of Commencement of Position
Fasset requires applications for a Permanent X6 Project Administrators to join the existing team as soon as possible.
The salary range to be offered for this position is market related.
Applicants may be required to undergo a competency assessment.
For any enquiries regarding the position please contact Mmathabo Seaba at (011) 476 - 8570
Fax: 011 476 5756
Please quote the reference number: FAS/RECRUITMENT/PA18
Should you not hear from Fasset within 3 weeks of the closing date of please consider your application unsuccessful. Communication will be entered with shortlisted candidates only.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 18 OCTOBER 2019