EMALAHLENI LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
NOTICE NO: HR 1/2020
ADVERTISEMENT OF POSITIONS
Emalahleni Municipality is a Grade 2 municipality comprising of Indwe, Dordrecht and Cacadu with its seat in Cacadu. Emalahleni Municipality is an equal opportunity employer and subscribes to the principles of employment equity. The Municipality invites suitable qualified candidates to apply for the following position.
KEY PERFRORMANCE AREAS
• Planning, managing and evaluating all Economic Development activities in the Municipality.
• Planning and managing Local Economic Development and programs within the municipal areas to ensure objectives in terms of 1DP are met.
• Coordinates specific administrative and reporting requirements associated with the key performance and results indicators of the division.
• Planning and managing Agricultural and Forestry development programs within the municipal areas to ensure that objectives in terms of IDP are achieved.
• Planning and managing Tourism Development programs within the municipal areas to ensure that objectives in terms of IDP are achieved.
• Planning and managing the implementation for the development and maintenance of SMME's programs in terms of IDP.
Applicants for the above-mentioned positions are required to submit a prescribed application form obtainable from our reception or download from www.emalahlenilm.gov.za, detailed Curriculum Vitae together with certified copies of all qualifications and the Identity Document. Applications not accompanied by the required documentation will not be considered. The Council reserves the right not to continue with the interviews and appointments if no suitable candidate is found.
Emalahleni Municipality is an equal opportunity employer with a firm commitment to employment practices irrespective of race, gender and disability.
Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be accepted.
Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates. Applicants not contacted within 30 days of the closing date may safely assume that their applications were not successful.
The Council nevertheless appreciates the interest shown by applicants.
Enquiries can be made with HUMAN RESOURCES PRACTITIONER, MS S ZANGWA, AT 047 878 2000 during office hours. (08H00 to 16H30)
Applications should be addressed to:
Mr VC Makedama
Emalahleni Local Municipality
Private Bag X1161
Late application will not be considered, therefore post delays must be considered by the applicant.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 04 December 2020 Cacadu Municipal Offices.