EMALAHLENI LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
NOTICE NO: HR 01/2021
ADVERTISEMENT OF POSITION
Emalahleni Municipality is a Grade 2 municipality comprising of Indwe, Dordrecht and Cacadu with its seat in Cacadu. Emalahleni Municipality is an equal opportunity employer and subscribes to the principles of employment equity.
African Female and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply for the filling of the following positions:
• Developing and reviewing an Integrated Development Plan (IDP)
• Developing and reviewing Performance Management System (PMS)
• Developing and reviewing Departmental Scorecards
• Developing and reviewing Service Delivery and Budget Implementation Plan (SDBIP)
• Developing IDP process plan
• Compiling quarterly, annual performance reports and annual reports
• Developing planning, monitoring and reporting tools on IDP and PMS
• Liaising with municipal departments continuously to ensure that all activities and operations are aligned to the IDP.
• Ensuring alignment of SDBIP with Integrated Development Plan (IDP) and Performance Management System (PMS
• Aligning IDP with global, national, provincial and regional plans
• Developing, strengthening and maintaining relationship with relevant role players and other
NB: Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo security vetting.
Applicants for the above-mentioned positions are required to submit a prescribed application form obtainable from our reception or download from www.emalahlenilm.gov.za, detailed Curriculum Vitae together with certified copies of all qualifications and the Identity Document.
Applications not accompanied by the required documentation will not be considered. The Council reserves the right not to continue with the appointments if no suitable candidate is found.
Emalahleni Municipality is an equal opportunity employer with a firm commitment to employment practices irrespective of race, gender and disability.
Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates. Applicants not contacted within 30 days of the closing date may assume that their applications were not successful. The Council nevertheless appreciates the interest shown by applicants.
Enquiries can be made with Human Resources Practitioner Ms Sanelisiwe Zangwa, at 047 878 2000 during office hours.
Applications should be addressed to: Human Resources Section, Emalahleni Local Municipality, Private Bag X1161, CACADU 5410
Late applications will not be considered, therefore post delays must be considered by the applicant.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 23 April 2021 Cacadu Municipal offices.
MR VC MAKEDAMA
The Municipal Manager
Emalahleni Local Municipality
Private Bag X1161