EASTERN CAPE PROVINCIAL LEGISLATURE
A People's Assembly for Good Governance
Independence Avenue, Bhisho, 5600 / Private Bag X0051, Bhisho, 5605
Website:www.eclenislature.gov.za Twitter: @eclegislature
The Eastern Cape Provincial Legislature is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and people from designated groups are encouraged to apply.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the positions listed below:
ICT BUSINESS ANALYST POSITION
(THIS IS A TWO YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
The Eastern Cape Provincial Legislature is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and people from designated groups are encouraged to apply. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position listed below:
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS: • Knowledge of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Project and Access). • More than ten (10) years of experience in the ICT environment. • Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the public service. • Understanding of ICT and internal control processes. • More than ten years in middle to level management. • Understanding of FMPPLA and Treasury Regulations.
GENERIC COMPETENCIES: • Job knowledge • Team work • Communication skills • Technical skills • Writing Skills • Innovative • Training and presentation skills • Corporate governance.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS: • Strategically align the ICT project portfolio with ECPL mandate. • Provide transparency for ICT decision-making, planning, and work. • Strong business orientation with broad experience in managing information management and information technology related activities. Proven management skills with specific reference to the management of information systems. • Track record in the preparation and the alignment of information management and information technology with the development of strategic plans, business plans and the budget • Track record of gathering business requirements; conduct analysis; map business processes and design complex IT systems. • ICT technical feasibility study. • RFP Preparation. • Bid Evaluation for short-listed ICT Products/ Solutions and Implementation Partner. • Program Management of implementation. • ICT Business Blueprint/System Design document review. • Managing change.
DIRECTION TO APPLICANTS: • Applications must be submitted on a properly completed and signed Z83 form, accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, recently certified copies of educational qualifications and RSA Identity Documents.
• The copies of all documents must be certified not longer than three months ago.
• Failure to comply with the above directions will result in the applications being disqualified.
• Faxed or emailed applications will not be accepted.
• All shortlisted applicants will be subjected to security clearance.
• Applicants who require additional information may contact Ms. Amanda Rusi at 040 608 0249.
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered and applicants are therefore advised to ensure that their applications reach the Eastern Cape Provincial Legislature before the closing date. Candidates in possession of foreign qualifications should attach the valuation certificate of their qualifications from SAQA.
• All applications must be marked for the attention of Mr. Y. Lumeza and forwarded to: The Secretary to the Legislature, Private Bag X0051, BHISH0, 5605, alternatively
• Applications may be hand delivered at: The Office of the Senior Manager: Human Resources Office No 4218, Eastern Cape Provincial Legislature, BHISHO
• Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only and if no response is received within three months after the closing date, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful.
• CLOSING DATE: 30 September 2019 at 12h00.