CITY OF POLOKWANE MUNICIPALITY
2020 EXTERNAL BURSARIES APPLICATION
To qualify you must be:
• Learners in Grade 12 or first year students at Public Universities, University of Technology or TVET College.
• Studying towards a first Degree or National Diploma.
• Permanent resident of Polokwane Municipality and Coming from a disadvantaged background.
• Not currently benefitting from any bursary scheme.
Application forms are obtainable at Polokwane Municipality Civic centre — office 908, corner Bodenstein and Landros Mare Streets and also on the website:
The following documents should accompany the application Forms:
• Certified copy of ID for Applicant
• Certified copy of the latest Grade 12 results/academic records
• Certified copy of ID for parent(s)/ legal guardian
• Proof of provisional admission from a recognised institution of higher learning
• Proof of residence in a form of confirmation letter from a local ward councillor or authorised traditional leaders.
• Proof of income for parents/legal guardian
• In the case of deceased parents, please attach certified copy of death certificates
NB: Learners/ Students with disability who meet the minimum requirement
are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 11th November 2019
The ultimate in innovation and sustainable development