CHRIS HANI DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the below mentioned posts. Chris Hani District Municipality subscribes to the principles of employment equity as espoused in the relevant legislation.
FIRE FIGHTER (SAKHISIZWE)
[Task Grade 09: Salary Scale R225, 957.00- R293, 336.00 per annum plus benefits]
Check Inventory and operate all appliances and equipment,
Candidates must be prepared to be transferred to any Local Municipality within Chris Hani District Municipality
Fringe Benefits: Medical Aid Scheme, Housing Subsidy, Pension Scheme, Group Life, 13th Cheque and car scheme [where applicable].
Enquiries may be directed to Mr. T. Feni and Recruitment & Selection Office at 045 808 4772/4620/4669 and 4634
1. Preference will be given to suitable qualified person in line with the employment equity act and approved employment equity plan of the district municipality.
2. It is compulsory to submit your application letter accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of your qualifications, certified identity document and certified copy of your valid driver’s license when required.
3. No faxed CV’s or e-mail applications will be accepted. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date and time as determined by the Municipality. If the candidate / applicant is found canvassing any of the panelists he / she automatically disqualify him/herself.
4. Appointment will be subjected to compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of determining the validity of qualifications, current and previous employment reference check, criminal checks and competency assessment.
5. Due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive, applications will not be acknowledged. Should you not be contacted after 30 days from the closing date of the advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
6. Closing date of the advertisement is the 14th October 2020
Applications must be forwarded to:
The Chris Hani District Municipality, Human Resources Section
Private Bag X 7121, Queenstown, 5320 or hand deliver to 15 Bells Road, Queenstown